The 2020 Invitational Intensive season dates and Pros are:
- April 13th-17th with Arjay Centeno
- May 11th-15th with Brandi Guild
- June 8th-12th with Arjay Centeno*
- July 6th-10th with Ben Morris
- August 10th-14th with Brandi Guild
- Sept 28rd-Oct 2nd with Ben Morris
- October 19th-23rd with Brandi Guild
* Level II Intensive
Attendees in this week must be returnees and be familiar with Arjay's syllabus, as the week will delve into building off foundational technique and progress into deeper levels of movement, musicality, etc.
Attendees may take one Pro's Intensive twice before moving to another Pro.
Nominations will open in September. Selections will be made in October. Prioritization and scheduling will commence in Sept
The Intensives are considered to be continuing education. Attendees are allowed to miss one year of Intensives. If two consecutive years are missed by an active attendee, they are no longer active and would have to go through the entire nomination process again. Warning: The Board is not likely to accept a nomination from someone who has done an extended hiatus over a new nomination.